ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE APPROVED BY HOST COUPLE PRIOR TO THE EVENT! BEING A MEMBER OF SLS,SDC OR FETLIFE IS A MAJOR PLUS! SEE OUR AFFLIATE SECTION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PROFILE.
1. NO MEANS NO. Please respect everyone's wishes and be mindful of their limits. At our parties, it is all about the ladies, so gentlemen please ask permission before touching or joining the action. Anyone who breaks this rule will be asked to leave and will not be invited back.
2. No smoking inside of the homes and absolutely NO drugs or illegal substances being used or brought on property!!
3. Please be mindful of your limits when it comes to alcohol. ;)
4. For sanitary reasons, please no anal sex.
5. Single males MUST be approved in advance to maintain a good balance of couples to singles (see specific thread for more single male info). Single women are always welcome.
6. Dispose of your own condoms and don't leave them laying around!!
8. Clothes must be worn in the kitchen area or anywhere food is being served.
9. If you sign up a a couple please show up and leave as a couple.
10. We have taken photos at prior parties, but if you do NOT want your picture taken at all, then let us know when you arrive and we'll make sure NO pictures are taken that would include you. If you DO allow pictures, ALL FACES are removed before being posted! :)
11. Do NOT provide address or invite people you happen to know (that may not be on this site) without first approving this with hosts!!
While we allow single men to freely join this group, it does NOT guarantee your entry to the parties! Please be aware that space is limited and having more men than women is NOT desirable! Just because you sign up for a party and it LOOKS like you're on the list, doesn't mean you'll receive a confirmation email with the address... you may get a "sorry, we're full on single males" reply (so don't assume that other single males you see on the list are coming either). Please remember that we reserve the right to invite/refuse anyone that we wish.
The BEST way to become a single male that is allowed to come on a regular basis..
1. Understand the NO means NO rule.. absolutely NO pushiness!
2. Be polite and respectful towards all the women and their men.
3. Be patient.
4. Speak with host couple before the day of the event. Single male spots are limited and go quickly.